

Abe's flight got in at 4:30 this morning. All is well. Zane hardly let go of Abe from the time he joined us until it was time to get in the car. He hasn't been letting him go far since we got home, either. Abe's Dad, brother and sister are leaving shortly. In a few hours Abe's Mom will be here. We are all so proud of him and are so glad to have him home. You can see a few more pics in the photo link at right.

11 comments:
Thank you so much for taking time to post these pictures. We are so happy that y'all are all together again!
Love all of you!
The McCormicks
love it!
Yes thanks so much for posting these beth! I can stop my eyes from tearing!Beautiful pictures and so much emotion!So happy to see your family together again!Good job abe! Mission Completed!
Oh i miss the most important part! Good job to you beth single parenting is hard as hell and you did it with flying colors! Your a great wife and mother! Zane you too kiddo high five Good job! Many blessings to you guys!
What pricelessly beautiful pictures!! I don't know why I keep reaching for more tissues as I try to tell you how happy I am to see you all together!! This is a treasured moment. WELCOME HOME ABE!! Happy, Homecoming, Beth and Zane and Abe!! It does speak volumes about your taking time to share all this with us, Bless you, Beth!! It means so much to all of us. Thank you, Beth!! Bless all of you...as you celebrate!! I'm so happy that I keep fogging up my sight of the screen as I try to type!! What a wonderful family and a wonderful day!!Thank you, God, for prayers answered!! Love to all, Granny
Welcome Home, Abe!
Janet
I'm glad is right at the Jacquot house. Thanks for the pictures, there is just something about a man seeing his children after a tour that makes me cry. So now I'm crying. Thanks.
With a sigh of relief you are all together once again - PTL. Thanks for posting these pics and letting us know all is well. I will continue to lift you and yours in thought and prayer. Welcome home -and thanks for a job well done to the Jacquot family. mb from TC
i realize your husband is home now, but can you please at least give me something to read while i wait for mine!
Amen, Tracy!!!!!
come on Beth! Don't leave us all hanging out here in blogging land
Beth, I need your email to invite you to read my blog
Post a Comment