Dec 16, 2006

And to all a good night!!

I'm officially signing off until after Christmas. Happy Holidays, Everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Beth, Abe & Zane! See you Christmas Night hopefully!
Thanks for coming tonight! It was so great to see y'all!
I will post pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

Am so far behind on preparations for Christmas. I have been working part time at least, but I have miles to go here. It was very warm in north Texas on Sun. and we just sat around and talked for a good part of the day after brunch. Then I prepared dinner, did one load of laundry and ironed, read a bit and slept. Not one card was written or gift wrapped. Our beautiful tree is up and in its stand, but no lights or decorations as yet. I do have our manger scene done and the outdoor lights are up. Well Merry Christmas and I hope we get some cooler weather. mb from TC