
in with the new.

We finally took the plunge and got a couple of those fancy new flip phones. And I'm joking about the fancy part...these are pretty much bottom of the barrel models. We didn't even wind up getting camera phones only because they were currently out of stock and we didn't want to come back a second time and wait in line an hour to get them. The sales lady helping us couldn't help but chuckle when we laid "old faithful" up on the counter. But she agreed with us that it was a good phone and in great condition. She hooked us up with a new phone plan because evidently the one we had is no longer offered, afterall it was as old as the phone. We are excited to learn about our new-fangled phones and all they are capable of.

2 comments:
Don't go getting all crazy now that you are joining the rest of us in the 21st century!
I am just glad that you posted something new!
All I have to say is it's about time! RIP cell phone that is bigger than my house phone.
And off topic, Kevin and I have decided that Abe should contribute money to the renting of Texas Tumblers since he had more fun than any of the kids! HAHA!
Post a Comment