Jan 29, 2007

Belly Shot...28 weeks


Sorry this is a week late, but the pic was taken while I was at 28 weeks. For those of you that don't know, I am taking belly pics every 4 weeks (beginning at 20 weeks). At 28 weeks, I have few complaints. I'm hitting the tums more regularly for heartburn. I find myself tossing and turning between my 2 sleep positions every night. And Abe now has to tie my shoes for me. I didn't have that issue with Zane because I wore sandals and flip-flops throughout that pregnancy. But then, I also had to keep my legs shaved which I don't have to worry about too much right now with the cold weather. I'd much rather have it this way. I hate shaving!! And please don't think my legs are covered in shaggy fur. It's not that bad. I still shave a couple times a week.



The pic was taken on a very cloudy, overcast day so despite being outdoors we had to use the flash, hence the shadow along my backside. One thing I am finding while studying photography is that flash is bad, bad, bad. It creates shadows, overexposes people and just looks unnatural in a lot of instances. It isn't easy but I am trying to take pics as much as possible without using it. It might (and by might I mean "will") require buying more lenses, muah-ha-ha-ha!! Abe's gonna love this photography hobby of mine, hee-hee.


Anyways, we are back from Vegas and I will post again soon with details and pics. I took over 300 so bear with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you home. Hope you had fun. And you look belly-licious!

Anonymous said...

I agree berry belly-licious!
Kevin already loves photography and what it has done to our money...hahaha...actually he has been pretty cool about it..he deserves a pat on the back!
I can't wait to see your photographs of Vegas!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful Beth! Be sure to make paper copies of some of these great pics - in case the computer malfunctions down the road. mb from TC

Anonymous said...

Do you read Confessions of Pioneer Woman? She did a great post about photography (and the evils of flash). I want a new (read: good) digital for my birthday and I vow to not use flash. The camera I have now requires flash at all times. It's the pits.

I love the belly, give it a good rub for me!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking for vegas pics all day...what's the hold up? HAHA!