Aug 8, 2007

Spice things up...

In an effort to lighten things up around this blog I'm posting a new pic of Nana with her two grandsons. I feel this blog has turned to nothing but doom and gloom and aside from the recent reunion pics there aren't any pics on here. Shame on me...and I call myself a wanna-be photographer.



Nana just left after spending a couple days here helping out. She did some much needed vacuuming but most importantly she played with the boys during times that Abe and I were busy with other things. She also stayed home with Brody while we took Zane to the doctor yesterday. It was great having her around. I know it is very important to her and the boys to have some quality time with each other. Nothing comes before family!! Her visits are never long enough but we enjoyed it while it lasted. We love you Nana! Thanks for coming down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heBeth, Look on your email. I just called my Pharmacist here and He told me that Keppra DOES come in liquid form. I've emailed you the info. There's a special little things called a " medical spoon" that you buy at the Pharmacy that helps measure it. I don't know if you doctor will agree but it is worth a try. I've listed the info and the web site. God bless you, I guess we're all driving you crazy trying to help. I love you, Granny

Tracy Morris said...

oh my gosh, is Nana a bodybuilder it looks like she is holding that chubby baby in the crook of her arm effortlessly!!! Great picture! I agree, nothing comes before the fam!

Anonymous said...

Nana, please be careful holding up that little roly poly. You really look like SuperNana. Maybe Beth could do a little editing to have you holding Zane with one finger.