
I wanted to have something in his lunch bag at all times in case there is a substitute teacher or someone else gives the teacher a hand during lunch time. It reads...
"Hi, my name is Zane and I have a magic diet.
-With the exception of water, I can ONLY eat and drink what is in my lunch bag. Please don’t let me have anything else.
-I MUST eat everything in my lunch even if it falls on the floor.
-Fat is a VERY important part of my diet so please help me scrape the cream from my bowl with the spatula provided.
- Sometimes I have trouble getting everything down without gagging. If you see me struggle, please encourage me to swallow, it really helps.
-Thank you for helping me to become seizure and medication free."
Is a Mother's worrying ever done???

4 comments:
No, as mothers, we will worry to our graves about our precious babies. And you have a lot on your plate right now. I support you. Hopefully, that Taco Bueno will open soon so we can visit and pour our hearts out over mex food! Janet
Janet is right. As a mother, the worry never seems to cease - even when everyone is out of the house, on their own, and doing well. Perhaps has adults the worry is not as intense as when the children are very young, but I for one know my adult children and their families are in my thoughts and prayers each and everyday. When they hit bumps in the road, my level of concern escalates. Try as I might - the concern is fresh in my head. Yes, you have a full plate, Beth. GBY mb from tc
Nope, worrying will never end. Even when life is peachy and there is nothing to worry about, we will still worry. I hope Mr. Zane is doing well this week without you. And you too for that matter!
"It doesn't end when they're twenty, or thirty. It never ends. It's just like your Aunt Edna's ass. It goes-on forever, and it's just as frightening."
Post a Comment