Oct 1, 2007

One more first...





Today was opening day for Taco Bueno. I have been waiting for this day since I found out they were coming. Of course I was there for lunch, eager to order my party burritos and strawberry chiller. We met our friends there and ran into several other people from Abe's unit. Here's what Ross had. Looks pretty good, huh?








Brody was eyeballing their balloons. I'm pretty sure he wanted to eat one.








I just had to take this last shot. This guy was working on the sign when I arrived. It gives a whole new meaning to "what's eatin' you?".







It was a pleasant dining experience. Seems silly to get so excited about fast food, but it has been years since I lived with one of these close by. I see lots of Bueno days in my future.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Yummy! I've never been to one, but it looked good! Micah's sitting here looking at pictures with me and learning everyone's names. She says, "Zane is my friend, right Mommy?" Yep! She remembered when he came over and played with her. She may have been a stinker that night, but apparantly she liked Zane. We miss you guys! I hope things get better and better for all of you. ♥

Anonymous said...

I love the burritos too (with no chili sauce b/c I don't eat red meat!) You are so creative with your pictures.

Nicole

Andrea said...

Cool, I'll have to try it out soon, didn't know if it was any good. Tried to go when Dave was home but they weren't open yet and we were bummed.