I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. Ours went very well. Zane was pleased with his toys and never once asked for candy. We had warned him ahead of time that he would be getting toys instead of candy and he was okay with it. In fact, he was so excited about his toys that after 6 houses he wanted to go home and play with them. We convinced him to go to one more house, then we went home. Here are a few pics from last night. I have more ready for Shutterfly, I just haven't uploaded them yet. I also hope to get a little video clip on here later of Zane busting out his Darth Maul moves.




4 comments:
Super cute as usual! Looks like you had wonderful trick or treat weather. Kisses to all!
I'm glad you guys had a good time. Tell Zane that I think toys are better than candy too. As for Brody, he's the cutest little kangaroo I've ever seen. J~
Cutie Cute Cute Cute!
I really think they should hand out toys and/or candy on Halloween. Man, I think Zane might have got the better deal here; toys are way cooler!!! Cute kangaroo!
Post a Comment