Brody went in on Wednesday for his 9 month well baby appointment. He weighed 20 pounds 12 ounces and his length was 30 1/2 inches. His ears have cleared up since his last ear infection. Everything else looked good, as well. We spoke to Ms. Gallup for a few minutes about his sleeping habits at night. He is still waking up too much during the night, in my opinion. But it is something we just may have to deal with for a little bit longer until he outgrows it. In the short time we were in the appointment, Ms. Gallup noticed how "busy" Brody is. Just another reminder that this one's gonna be "hell on wheels", I can feel it coming. Ms. Gallup didn't seem to agree but I think Brody is turning yellow. By the time Zane was a year old he had a yellow/orange colored button nose. It's from all the carrots in baby food. So we are going to start tapering Brody off the jarred stuff and give him more and more people food which will be better for the pocketbook anyways. That's about all I can think of regarding Brody's well-being. And the reason I'm typing this at 1 in the morning is because I just got done nursing Brody, after giving him a chance to fall back to sleep on his own of course, so now I'm back to bed myself.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
Brody is obviously getting plenty to eat, and I would want more sleep, too! Did the doctor mention offering a cup with water at night? He may decide it's not worth waking. Just something I read about on the same situation. JR
Brady is a busy body too and always has been. I babysat for another couple a while back and was shocked at how chill their little guy was. That was when I realized I really do have a hyper little guy. Sitting still is not his forte!
He is 2 years old and we just now got him to sleep through the night. We tried everything and NOTHING worked. He would wake up several times a night. Finally, he just started sleeping all the way through. What a blessing!! I think he was always thinking about what he could be doing (besides sleeping) and trying to wake up mommy for 2am parties. :)
I agree with planet dixon. Luke has always had trouble sitting still or sleeping through the night. He still has trouble with both to this day. My new trouble is keeping him in the room so he doesn't wander around the house at 3am. On the other hand, he keeps me lauging--like a big ball of boundless energy. Brody is such a cutie. I just love looking at your beautiul pictures.
Post a Comment