Apr 10, 2008

Final Destination (until our next move anyways)






Abe and the truck are home safe and sound. Of course what you see here is only part of the truck as its' fenders, bumpers, running boards, etc. were removed for getting it out of the store. They are currently lying about the garage. You know there will be plenty of pictures in the future as Abe gets it put back together and eventually customizes it.







Abe has mentioned a couple of times that he would like to have a name for the truck. Just for kicks I thought I'd let you all give him some suggestions. So give it your best shot and NAME THAT TRUCK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John said Jezebel, apparently he's thinking into the future?

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

OMGosh I'm so glad he got his truck and FREE even that's like awesome! Congrats with that! I'd say Fred but you know I'm partial to that!

NesrstaFamily said...

This story is a testament to determination. Congratulations Abe! That truck rocks.