Apr 6, 2008

Sea World

We decided a bit last minute (for us) to get away this weekend. So we packed up the car Friday afternoon, picked Zane up from school and headed on down to San Antonio. We spent the night with Abe's aunt and her family. Then we headed to Sea World on Saturday morning. We had a great time at the park. We saw a few shows, played in Lost Lagoon and Zane and I even rode a little (and I mean little) rollercoaster. It was a beautiful day in so many ways.



I have to say I love the Busch Parks. They really know how to treat their customers and they keep everything very clean. They have also been paying tribute to members of the military each year since 9/11 with free admission for the soldier and up to 3 dependents at one of several parks. We are very thankful and try to take advantage of that offer each year. If you are military and need more details of that program, click here.




Here's just a few pics. There are more in the photo collection.












4 comments:

Chief Family Officer said...

Excellent trip! Sea World is great fun for the whole family! Another Jacquot memory for the books. Did Brody enjoy?

Yours truly said...

Brody is really changing! He looks a little different with each new photograph.

Christie Groth said...

OMG, look at Brody lovin' the camera! Your children are so beautiful. :-) You and Abe ain't too bad yourselves. Good job guys. hahahaha

NesrstaFamily said...

Beautiful pics Beth. I am bringing you along with me next time we decide to go! Looks like you guys had some good, quality family time. I like it.