Apr 21, 2008

Too Little Time

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. We have been very busy. Last week we had:
  • 1 doctor's appointment
  • 2 concerts
  • an overnight houseguest on 2 different nights
  • 2 playdates
  • 1 school holiday
  • 1 birthday party
  • 1 dinner/game night with friends
  • 1 whirlwind trip to Corpus Christi (I'll explain more about that later)

Add to that the normal demands of work and home. So it's no wonder that I just remembered today that I still had pics to edit and share from Brody's birthday party. They are now ready in the photo collection at right. The last few are of Zane and his cousins playing Wii the day after the party. If money grew on trees I would so buy a Wii. We all enjoy it but I especially like watching Zane play it.

Alrighty then, that's all I have for now. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Tracy Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Morris said...

money does grow on trees buy a wii...before i leave texas please!

Christie Groth said...

I am glad I am not the only one caught up in a whirlwind of chaos! hahaha
I second the vote before me though...buy a Wii. Austin got one for his BD and is loving it...well, I, Kris, and Austin are loving it! hahahaha It's really fun and I don't think you'd need to buy a single extra game for quite a while. The sports games it comes with are fun for all!