Jun 27, 2008

Signing Off....Kind Of

I won't be physically sitting down to write for a while. In my absence you will find video clips every now and then, courtesy of the "scheduled" posts feature of Blogger. I don't expect you all to watch every clip but they are there should you find yourself bored and missing us. I know Abe will enjoy them if nothing else. Have a safe and happy 4th of July everyone!!!

6 comments:

Dorie said...

Have a safe trip!

jessicatodd said...

I hope you have a very safe and fun trip!! Looking forward to watching the videos!!

Anonymous said...

well, Ive had a great time catching up on the videos and photos on your blog just as you are signing off! I hope your trip is great, but why is Brody the "Judge?" says Nana

Andrea said...

Safe travels. Enjoy the cooler weather for us.

Christie Groth said...

Have a wonderful, well deserved trip.

NesrstaFamily said...

I will watch them all! Have a safe trip and good 4th of July. Hopefully, you will get to relax a little.