This is the address I've been given for Abe. Postage on a letter should be the same as mailing anything here in the states. For packages I recommend using the "flat rate" boxes the post office provides for free. Regardless of the weight, you will pay the flat rate, which I think is $8.95 unless it has gone up recently.
CW2 Abraham Jacquot
B Co, 2-4 GSAB
4th CAB
Location ID #5011
APO AE 09378
Abe will appreciate anything you can send to him even if it's just a cartoon you cut out from the newspaper. Mail is good for morale over there. Thanks again to all of you for your support.
*****I spoke to Abe last night (July 7th) and his location ID changed. I've made the correction above. Hopefully this will be the last change.*****

2 comments:
Missing your blogs girlie!!! I hope all is well!
It is $9.80 now for the flat rate boxes!!!!! If I'm not mistaken, it was like $8.10 last time??? This is insane. ugh....
Post a Comment