Just when I thought things were running pretty smoothly Zane comes up with this and completely out of the blue, too: "For my Christmas present I want Daddy."
That led to a tearful discussion (on both parts) about Daddy and his job in Iraq and how long he is going to be gone. I'm glad that Zane can express his feelings but it stinks that he has to deal with this lengthy separation. Deployments suck!!!

8 comments:
:( You made me shed a tear...deployments do suck...fat ones!
Awwww poor Zane, poor Beth!!! I know you think the Daddy Dolls are creapy but maybe Z would like one, just a thought.....yes, deployments suck big moneky balls!
Oh...
Hey stranger; It's me, Jeff. I thought I'd stop by and say, "hi" =)
All I want for my Christmas present is to be home with you three!!! I love you and I miss you so much. March can't come soon enough. Tell the boy that I can't wait to play with them.
Love,
Abraham
awwww. :( :(
Oh, my God! I want Abraham home for Christmas too! For Zane's Birthday! For Halloween! for Thanksgiving! For Saturday! It breaks my heart that we have to be separated from him and that such a little guy has to try to understand such a big issue. I grieve for you all. Thank Goodness the boys have such a good mama, huh. Hang in there, though, March is only 5 months away! (It's better than nothing.)
Love you all!
Nana
This absolutely breaks my heart. God bless you all.
Post a Comment