Sep 22, 2008

Pressure (in a good way)

The other day Abe and I were discussing tattoos and piercings. You know, the usual. Well I'm sure it comes as no surprise that he wants more ink. One of the pieces he wants involves a pin-up girl on his forearm. Can you believe he thought of having me be the pin-up? I wasn't even sending telepathic waves on that one. He suggested having a photo taken of me and letting the artist use that for the tattoo. Holy cow!!! After all these years my hubby can still flatter me. Not that he doesn't say nice things to me all the time but this was not the usual compliment. I was flattered not only that he thought of it but that he is actually considering it.

I'm totally jumping the gun because he hasn't said he is definitely doing it but if that isn't motivation to get my butt in shape, I don't know what is. I am hereby granting Abe permission to let me believe he is going through with this even if he decides against it, at least until I shed the 15 pounds I want to lose. Honestly, I won't be mad if he lies to me on this one :)

9 comments:

Lora said...

oh man! no one wants me tattooed on them. i'm jealous

Jenn Kruse said...

Well shit girl! You are one hot momma!!! I wonder if he's been talking to Dave...probably not. Let me know if you need an ass whoppin!

Yours truly said...

That's the best compliment a wife could get. Lucky you!

Rinny said...

It is not a request that many women get, but knowing Abe....it is a pretty big one. Y'all work so well together.

We Four Explorers said...

Whoo Hooo! You go girl! That IS one of the best compliments a hubby can give. J~

Christie Groth said...

I gotta say...that is quite the compliment there. Congrats!

Military Spouses for Change said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Planet Dixon said...

YAY! You hot mama you! I'm glad he makes you feel like a million bucks. You deserve it! :)

Andrea said...

What a great compliment and motivation in one.