The cake was gorgeous! And very yummy too....I tasted some when Bill let me close to it! He loved it too. Oh! Forgot to tell you. We stopped on the way home for some grape soda of our own. Zane made it look so good! And it was.
I had to take a quick look at your blog...too cool! Zane's party looked like a blast, I am jealous, I would have loved to play hide-n-seek in the pumpkin patch and had my face painted, LOL!!! By the way, I love the cake (somebody has some talent in the cake dept.)
It was such a great day. I want to thank you again for inviting us along. The cake was wonderful as well...and quite possibly Heather's cutest creation I've seen. I was really impressed with it!
8 comments:
The cake was gorgeous! And very yummy too....I tasted some when Bill let me close to it! He loved it too. Oh! Forgot to tell you. We stopped on the way home for some grape soda of our own. Zane made it look so good! And it was.
Sooooo cute! The cake really turned out nice! Happy Birthday Zane!
Hi Beth,
I had to take a quick look at your blog...too cool! Zane's party looked like a blast, I am jealous, I would have loved to play hide-n-seek in the pumpkin patch and had my face painted, LOL!!!
By the way, I love the cake (somebody has some talent in the cake dept.)
Katie
Yummy!
What a great idea for a party!! I love that place! And the cake is gorgeous! Happy Birthday Zane!!
Kim B
It was such a great day. I want to thank you again for inviting us along. The cake was wonderful as well...and quite possibly Heather's cutest creation I've seen. I was really impressed with it!
How cute was that cake? Did Zane get to eat some of it this year?
Wow! Totally awesome cake. I hope he had a fantastic time.
Post a Comment