Oct 27, 2008

My Little Man

We are back from a long weekend away. Friday night was my brother's wedding and Zane was the ring bearer. He did a great job. This is a short clip of him walking down the aisle so you can see how he looked all decked out in his penguin suit. (I actually did not take a single pic with my camera that night....I'm putting all my eggs in the photographer's basket, HAHAHA)

6 comments:

Rinny said...

Such a cutie!

jessicatodd said...

He is so cute!!! Looks like a very pretty wedding!

Naomi S. Adams said...

Hi!
Glad y'all are back and had a good time at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Naomi

Anonymous said...

Cute! And what is the name of that song? It is to the tune of what child is this. So pretty...
Kim b

Anonymous said...

Awwww..so handsome in his little suit! Great job Zane! :)

Anonymous said...

Their wedding looked awesome just from seeing Zane and the flower girl. Next time I'm having fairy wings in mine! Can't wait to see the pics. Did Zane stand up there through the whole wedding?