Oct 15, 2008

Operation: Birthday Cake

I know times are kind of tight for ordering $30+ cakes, plus an additional $25 in shipping, but just in case you or someone you know is interested I thought I'd share this link that I recently received from a friend. According to their website, they've gotten lots of publicity on daytime TV but I never really watch daytime TV, so they are new to me. Perhaps they are really worth the money. At the very least it is a thoughtful gesture that is sure to brighten up a deployed soldier's birthday. Lucky for us, Abe should be spending his birthday at home, during his R&R. Besides, he's not big on sweets ;)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

If you're ever interested I have instructions for baking cake in Mason jars that you can ship over to them with a can of frosting. I did for Dave and they loved it.