Oct 5, 2008

Quick Update

It has been a rough week here at the Jacquot Locker Room. I was sick much of the week with allergies and then some. On the plus side, I lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Hopefully I can keep it off. I almost thought I was going to have to go to the ER in the middle of the night Thursday. Luckily my troubles passed and it turned out to be nothing serious. Brody has been fighting a runny nose and diarrhea on and off. He's cutting his fang teeth as well, which I'm sure doesn't feel good. I'm also very sad to report that I took Buddy (our cat) in to the vet Thursday morning and had him put to sleep. We will miss him. We're still adjusting to having a pet free home, which is very strange for us animal loving Jacquot's. When the time is right we will adopt another four-legged friend to join our team.

Fortunately, the week ended on a positive note yesterday. We spent the day with good friends in Pflugerville. I also had the great opportunity to take pics of our little buddy, Dante. He's very cute and considering he's 14 months old he was super at sitting still for the camera and trying out several different poses and outfits. Here's one from our session...


I'm crossing my fingers for a better week. Today we are off to Sam's to buy some snacks and drinks for Zane's birthday party on Saturday. Then we're gonna explore a new-to-us playground.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Sorry about the rough week and especially your dear kitty, that is always so hard. Hope the weekend was better.

Margaret said...

I hope it all gets better for you. If you need anything, I am just a phone call away.

Anonymous said...

What was wrong w/ Buddy????

Planet Dixon said...

Gosh, Beth. What a rough week!!! I bet it was really hard having to do it all on your own. You are superwoman!! I hope this week is completely fabulous and that everyone stays healthy. :)

Jenn Kruse said...

Oh hugs Beth! Poor Buddy, poor you! But it sounds like things are getting better. HUGS