Jan 22, 2009

I Heart Shopping Online

If you know me at all, you'll know how HUGE it is that I just ordered this book (well any book, actually), from Amazon. Even HUGER (pretty sure that's not a word) will be if I actually read it. But as of this very moment, I have every intention to. I caught the folks on the Today Show (or its' equivalent) talking about it one morning and thought it sounded interesting. Figure I might actually read it since it will be broken up into smaller stories rather than one big one.

So I owe a big thanks to my mother-in-law, Chris. Her Amazon gift cards to me for my birthday and Christmas paid for the book, a bottle of Lovely which will last me 2 years and about half of The Stars Wars Trilogy on DVD, to replace our VHS copies. Not a bad haul for $15 out of my own pocket.

4 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

You bought a book? Is that like the first time ever? I can't wait to hear if you read it. Let me know how it is...if you do indeed read it.

NesrstaFamily said...

I love books! One of the only reasons I was bummed about going back to school was my lack of time for leisure reading. I am sure I'll get over it. Let me know how it goes--if it's worth purchasing. It looks like a good read.

troglodytis said...

wait....the vhs start wars..are they pre-re-edit widescreen?

cause you can't replace those.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! Hope your having a good day! With Melissa being off line for a while I haven't been able to check in. I told her to get a move on it so I could see how you and the boys were doing. :)

Have a good weekend! Hope to see you 6 Feb! :)