Feb 3, 2009

And...Count, I Did

I just wanted to add a quick follow up to the post below with the video clip of Zane doing his PE exercises.

I've been wanting to go to his school in the afternoon for quite some time now, to pay him a visit during PE and music classes. Well after seeing his exercise routine, I felt extra motivated to do so. Today I went and checked it out...and played along too.

He actually did quite well in demonstrating their routine. The only thing he forgot while we taped the other day was the "table top". And just as I suspected those arm curls he did are in fact called arm curls. He was convinced they were called arm pearls. He just wasn't having it when I tried to correct him. And lastly, they don't actually do push-ups so I guess he doesn't need to work on those, Daddy. They just assume that position and hold it for 10.

I had a blast visiting the school (always do) and Zane was thrilled to have me there as were the other children. I guess there's something exciting about seeing this old bag o' bones trying to keep up with them on the gym floor.

No comments: