I realize to all of you non-believers (in the Force, that is) this may just look like a pile of Lego's. When in fact it is the makings of a BATTLE to take place on Saturday. That's right, you can't rush into these things. Zane has been working for days, days I tell you, assembling all the key components of the

The good are outnumbered

by the evil, 6:8. So they will have their work cut out for them.

Plus they are going up against the powerful V-19 Torrent with all it's 400+ pieces. I'm not sure even the Y-Wing is a formidable foe.
Stay tuned this weekend for the outcome. (I know you are biting your nails and sitting ever-so-carefully on the edge of your seat already).
And what exactly is Brody up to during all this drama in the making, you may ask?
Stay tuned this weekend for the outcome. (I know you are biting your nails and sitting ever-so-carefully on the edge of your seat already).
And what exactly is Brody up to during all this drama in the making, you may ask?

Well, he is testing out unconventional locations for sleep

and inventing new ways to wear pants, of course. Duh!



9 comments:
Careful or my husband will facilitate a love of dice throwing roll playing games in your little one!
the judge don't need no pants! (except on his ankles)
That's it! I have my Sat. planned, yessssss!! I am rooting for the good guys.
Wow that star wars stuff is serious business. I'm glad he's got it all planned out. I can't believe he has a pretend mouse too! What are the odds? Love the name. Brody cracked me up with those pants. That's a new one!
I think we have a future gamer on our hands!
Your boys are too cute! :)
um....
it's sunday....
how's the war go?
lol you crack me up! great pics by the way!
At least he wears pants! Jake is half (and I'm referring to the bottom half) if not completely naked all the time! We're going to have to work on that before he starts preschool this year.
Post a Comment