Jul 10, 2009

4th of July

We had a great long weekend in Wisconsin! My brother's wedding was fabulous. He and his wife got married during the 4th of July parade that their small town puts on. They earn mad points for creativity and I'm very impressed with the float Chad built. It was all very fun and definitely memorable. I was lucky enough to be their "photographer" so I will be back later with more pics. Here's a few for now and also you can watch the brief coverage on the Eau Claire news that night by clicking here.






The couple have proven over the last few years how happy they are together. I'm so very happy for my brother!! Congratulations Chad and Nikki!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so cool! What a unique and fun wedding. I bet all the parade-goers were really surprised!

jessicatodd said...

Very cool! They look like a very happy couple! I am sure the rest of the pics are wonderful! Can't wait to see them!