Our time here in Toronto is winding down. This evening we have plans to see our friends from my hometown again. But this time the adults are going out and the kids are staying with their sitter. I'm fighting a cold but I plan to make the best of it and have some fun!
Tomorrow will be spent washing clothes, packing and relaxing around the hotel room as a family. Hopefully we can find a great place to eat our last dinner in Toronto together. Sunday morning we have to head down to Buffalo so Abe can drop the boys and I off at the airport. Abe will return to Toronto as he has 3 more days of training next week before he heads to El Paso.
Here's a tidbit for you...(at least I don't think I've mentioned it before)- If you order chicken strips, fingers, nuggets, etc. around here, you will most definitely be served plum sauce along side.

(sorry about the half eaten plate of food)
*Our photo collection has been updated with pics from our trip to Old Town Toronto.*

No comments:
Post a Comment