Sep 30, 2010

Contact Info Tidbits

Here’s a few things to remember in regards to our new contact info…


  • When sending mail (Christmas cards will be going out before we know it, hint-hint), there is no need to put “South Korea” on our address. According to the mail lady here on-post, that just confuses things.

  • The stateside number I gave for my cell phone (817-260-1182) only works one way. Meaning I cannot call the states for free with my cell phone. The cheapest method for me is using a calling card. I don’t mind doing that but it is easier for you guys (those of you with unlimited long distance) to call us.

  • Apparently voicemail is not all that popular over here. Or at least that’s what they tell us Americans. So we don’t have it. Or maybe we do but so much of our phones are in Han’gul that we don’t know if we do or not. We certainly cannot operate it even if we do.

  • I’ll be adding our contact info to the sidebar in the near future so you can find it easily without having to search for a specific post.

  • If for some reason you cannot reach us on my stateside number, I believe this is how you would dial Abe's cell phone from the states: 011+82+10+5417-4976
Please email us if you have any questions about any of this. I know it's kind of tedious. I'm trying to explain it as best I can.

3 comments:

Team Manager said...

How do you like those bullets??? Don't ask me how I did it.

Chris said...

Im sorry - I don't remember the bullets. Ah, old age. Thank you for the update in contact info tips.

Love you all so much...Hopefully, that will translate into a Christmas card with gifts on time!

Chris said...

OH! Nice Bullets.