I know these school pics are late in the game but that is the story of our lives right now. Zane started 1st grade already in progress. His teacher, Mr. Morton, says he hit the ground running and is doing just fine.
This is what I got when I said "look cool"....
I'm kind of afraid of the "tough guy" look Brody is flashing. He looks like he could do some serious damage.
Poor Zane, carrying his lunch in a plastic grocery sack because we didn't have a lunch bag for him yet. In fact, he started school without a backpack, too. It's all coming together though, little by little, day by day.





3 comments:
Obviously I have no idea what Zane's new school is like, but I LOVE the girl's school which is also a DoDEA run school. Out of the 3 schools they have been to, I think it has been the best overall we are going to miss DoDEA when we move off post! Brody's tough guy look is kinda scary!
Brody may look scary but Zane is the essence of COOL. Give them both big kisses from Nana, please.
I love it. How cool is Zane? He's like a superstar! And Brody is a little intimidating.
They remind me of every stereotype I hold about boys in the 1950's!
Post a Comment