I've just added an album with pics of our new place. I can't wait to get moved in...just another week to go. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pics of the master bedroom and bathroom because the door was locked. We think the owner has some TV's locked up in there. As you'll probably see, we're gonna be short on closet space. Only two out of the 4 bedrooms have any. And there is no pantry in the kitchen. No linen closets or hall closets either. I'm gonna have to work my organizational magic like never before. OR leave a lot of stuff packed up and move on post when we make it to the top of the waiting list.
OH and...I put captions on most of the pics so you know what you're looking at. ENJOY!


1 comment:
Looks awesome! I am sure you will be able to find things to fit. you are the organizational queen!!
Post a Comment