Mar 9, 2011

O Daeng! What are they feeding him now?


Brody enjoyed his lunch at preschool so much, he brought some home to share with his family. He called it "ding dong" when he was telling me about it in the car. So I swung by our realtor's office real quick for a second opinion. Amy informed me it's called odaeng (pronounced just like oh dang) and is made out of fish powder. It can be eaten warm or at room temperature. She confirmed it's really good. Both boys liked it, so it must be. I didn't get a chance to try it.

Oh dang! (insert a sarcastic finger snap)

Although considering they've fed him crabs in the shell and tiny, dried up fish (eyeballs and all), this would have been the thing to try.

4 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

I'm pretty sure my children would starve at that school haha. Brody is a brave boy!

Abraham said...

Young lady you are quite witty ;)

We Four Explorers said...

Well, it looks tasty...hmmmph. (scratching head)

Christie Ranee said...

Is it like fish cake? Yet another fav of mine...