my first blog entry. I am new to this and hope that it goes smoothly. My friends, Tracy and Christine, have been hounding me for some time to start my own blog. For those of you that don't know exactly what a blog is...it is an online journal. I am going to use this basically to keep Abe informed on our day to day activities back at home, keep friends and family informed on Abe's day to day activities and perhaps sometimes to vent, depending on what the year brings us. I will try to keep things upbeat and optimistic (since that is how I live life), but if I have a negative post once in awhile, please just know that I am having a bad day and don't be concerned about me. Tracy says that blogging can be therapeutic so I will give it my all, good and bad. Please feel free to check back for new posts as often as you like. And if you feel so inclined, leave me a comment.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Finally! Love the title..it fits! I've never known you to be very negative so I will only expect upbeat life changing blogging. welcome to our world! One note, if you change the comment section to the password type I have you won't get spam mail from computers. That was a useful tidbit I was given when I started bloggin'
Post a Comment