
resumed after a long holiday break. Zane goes every Tuesday to a gym class for little people just his age. There is very little structure which is good for Zane because he likes to do his own thing. He doesn't even take time to stretch at the beginning of class with the other children. I'm sure he views the room as his giant playground. You can find more pictures of our class today in the photo collection, at right.
In other news, our new computer arrived today. After dealing with our old one for the past 2 months, I am very excited to be using the new one now. For those of you that don't know, the old computer was starting up improperly, shutting down improperly, giving me error messages and freezing up. For every time I wanted to get online and do something I probably had to restart it 3 or 4 times. I was skeptical that I would be able to get the new computer set up and online without calling tech support of one kind or another, but I accomplished just that in about 5 minutes without a single phone call. Thank goodness for cable internet. I suspect dial-up internet would not have gone so smoothly.
After nap time I ran Zane to an appointment to have his haircut. This is his third trip to the same stylist. He was in a bad mood, though and well, he received half of a haircut today. It's not what you think...he is not running around with long hair on the right and short hair on the left. She managed to get the sides and back trimmed with the clippers. She would have cut the top with scissors had he not been in meltdown mode since we arrived. It looks fine the way it is and my concern was the hair above his ears which we got done. Maybe we will have better luck next time. After that we met Tracy and her girls (ages 3 and 5) at the food court on post. It offers an array of fast food options and most importantly an indoor playland for the kids to run around on. They enjoyed themselves for a while then we had dinner there. Then it was home for bath and bed. We had a very full day.

1 comment:
Too cute! When Devin was Zane's age we had the same type of thing! It was fun! Glad you have your new computer. I like your blog title but I guess your pertaining it to the game of life?? I saw Tracy's previous post!
Post a Comment