Apr 26, 2006

In case you were wondering...

Yes, I did finish cleaning out my closet. I completed it that week that I challenged myself to do one closet a week. I haven't done one since, but that is because of having visitors and going out of town. I will designate today as the start of another week to clean out another closet, but I don't know which one I want to tackle yet. Maybe the office? That will be a challenge because we are talking about boxes that have not been touched since our last move.
While my Dad was here a few weeks ago, we hung a peg board in my closet to organize my scrapbooking stuff. I just got the pegs for it a few days ago and this is the finished product. I may do some rearranging to get more stuff hung up. I also purchased that set of drawers for my scrapbooking supplies. I'm feeling really good about the space and am happy that I found a good home for all my scrapbooking stuff.
This is a pic of all the stuff that I got rid of from my closet. Most of which was taken by my sisters and Mom.

On another note entirely, I stepped on the scale this morning and found out I am just 2 pounds from my weight loss goal. I haven't weighed in for a while because I haven't been exercising regularly on account of going out of town and I was afraid of what it would say. Now that I am this close to my goal, I'm not sure if I will stop there because I still feel fat. Damn this short, stalky build of mine!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations Beth on the weight loss! You are doing so great. And you are soooo organized. :o)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss...that is awesome! You are so not fat...so please knock it off before I have to slap you...but seriously you are beautiful! And your closed is nice but I already saw it! When are you gonna come hook my scrapbook closet?

ChristyR said...

Nice scrapbook closet!! Look at all of your supplies...i could help you double that at convention in june! a neat organization blog that i read is http://creativeorganizing.typepad.com/creative_organizing/

hope the link works. she's an organizer and a scrapbooker. congratulations of the weight loss-i have four more pounds to go. I'm sure you'll get it done and you definitely don't look fat!

Rinny said...

Okay.....I don't want to hear about feeling fat! You are adoarable! And I am completely jealous of your body. I worked out tonight and all I can think about is how far I have to go yet. But I am proud of you just the same, because I know how hard it is!
Love you!