Just wanted to share this Chinook Article ...it is the same article as before but with more pictures attached. Still none of Abe but you can use your imagination and pretend it is him in the pics :)
I like the picture of the pilot behind the controls and you can see out the front window...cool picture and it still freaks me out that our husbands know how to do that and that our govt lets them... haha just joking Abe!
WOOOOO!! Such pictures!! Thanks Beth!! I like the same one that Tracy commented on. I was going to say "the pilot looking through the " windshield" ...but they don't call that a " windshield" I don't know the name for it. But the view is spectacular!! I gather this is one of those " no U Turns near the Sonic" deals, Abe. Kidding you, but I wish you were on University Drive!! Love you Granny
3 comments:
Cool!
I like the picture of the pilot behind the controls and you can see out the front window...cool picture and it still freaks me out that our husbands know how to do that and that our govt lets them... haha just joking Abe!
WOOOOO!! Such pictures!! Thanks Beth!! I like the same one that Tracy commented on. I was going to say "the pilot looking through the " windshield" ...but they don't call that a " windshield" I don't know the name for it. But the view is spectacular!! I gather this is one of those " no U Turns near the Sonic" deals, Abe. Kidding you, but I wish you were on University Drive!! Love you Granny
Post a Comment