
No, there is a perfectly good reason for the pics you see here. It is part of my idea for a scrapbook page. I took pictures of a few of Zane's favorite toys right now and thought I could do a page or two showing them and writing about them. That way in 30 years when the toys are long gone, we can remember what he enjoyed. And obviously I can repeat that theme from time to time to see how his interest in toys changes with his age. What do you think? Anyways, what you see here is Weebleville (top) and the Little People castle. What's cool about these now is that Zane has actually started some pretend play with them. Very neat to watch. Alright, so that's my big brainstorm for the week.I just finished watching the finale of American Idol. Congrats to Taylor. It would have been a major upset if he didn't win. As for the actual production tonight, I have to say it was a little much and a little boring. I even fast forwarded parts of it. And what is up with Clay Aiken...he looked awful. He also got a bum deal having to sing with the creepy kid. Hello, there's a reason why you didn't make it past the audition phase. Alright, enough about meaningless television.
Zane and I have just been chillin' this week. Doing our normal stuff. Today I consistently took him to the bathroom to get him to go pee pee. He tinkled several times but never very much at a time. But he did good. I'm going to continue to work with him as long as he will let me. I don't plan on pushing him into anything he doesn't seem ready for. So wish us luck...I know it could be a long road or one with many bumps in it.

1 comment:
I think that is a good idea for a scrap page! I wish I could see pics of what I played with when I was little. I also liked how you set the little people and the weebles up!
I have nothing to say about AI, except I am glad it is over...lol!
Good luck with the potty training, I think what he has done already shows that he is ready for it! I hope it is quick and painless for you and Zane!
Cheers!
Post a Comment