Just wanted to share the layout I completed last night. It is the title page to my guest book album. I blurred our address with our photo software because you never know who is lurking on the web. And I wanted Abe to be able to sleep at night :) I'm not 100% satisfied with this page and may have to go back and change something. I've also determined I need a list. I have too many ideas for scrappin' projects floating around in my head. Love my lists!!On another note...I finished watching the final season of Six Feet Under last night. I loved the finale and can't say enough good things about the show. For those of you who haven't watched the series, yet, get on it. It is an excellent show. I am sad that it is done. I want to rent it all over again.

1 comment:
I think it looks great. I know one day I'm going to get out in town and take photos of Killeen that have been important to us. Ft. Hood, Texas Roadhouse, Putt Putt, Lion's Club, bowling alley, movie theater...and make an album titled where we have lived. In all our moves I wish I had done that with all the others. Some places I'll still be able to go see again! Good job.
Post a Comment