May 6, 2006

I won!!

What did I win? I'm not exactly sure but I am very excited. Today is National Scrapbooking Day and I went to a local store and entered a handful of drawings for free stuff. I got the call that I had won something and all she could tell me on the phone is that it is a Karen Foster (she's a designer) bag full of stuff. I can pick it up as early as Monday, but probably won't get in there until Tuesday. I will post a pic of everything when I get it. Not only that, but since I took Christine with me to the store and it was her first time there, I received $10 off my purchase. Yipee! In honor of the day I just had to get some scrappin' done. This is what I have completed so far today. It is part of my guest book album and obviously it covers my parents last visit here. I plan to get some more done tonight and since Zane is already in bed that shouldn't be hard to do.






Yep, it's that time already. Pool time! Zane and I went over to Tracy's on Thursday evening for Survivor and dinner. Before that the kids had some time to do some swimming. He was a little apprehensive at first but he finally warmed up to it and then he didn't want to get out. I might have to pick up a little pool for Zane this summer. We will go swimming on post, but it would be fun to have one right in our backyard too. I'm afraid we are in for a hot summer, so the water will be a nice way to keep cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your big win! I hope it is nice stuff!
Your pages look really good, I like how you used the flyer from the farm...good idea!

Zane looks like he is a player in the pool with two girls by his side. We should have put him in the middle!

ChristyR said...

Looks great! Thanks for showing me the store...it's not that bad and they are promising latest and greatest products!