My newest layout. I managed to squeeze one more out today. Now I have to put everything away. Then I plan to plop on the couch for an episode of Sex and the City before going to bed. Tomorrow is lawncare day for me (Zane goes to the CDC in the morning), but I got the backyard mowed tonight after Zane went to bed. That will make my workload easier tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
You are a scrappin woman this weekend...I guess you were inspired by NSD. I love the strawberries LO, great title :) great pictures!
Thanks for dinner tonight!
looks good!
I love all your layouts, and I love all the pictures of Zane. I actually told Bill that we should go and pick stawberries, or blackberries, or whatever! Maybe that can be one of the girl's outings! There are just so many ideas laying around to do. I am so glad that you are involved with them too!
See you soon!
Post a Comment