May 9, 2006

Truth be told...


I wasn't happy with my original title page (see Late Night Layout below). So I scrapped it and then scrapped again. I am much happier with this one and so it shall remain. What do you all think? I would love to hear some constructive criticism on any of my layouts. I am a student ready to learn.
Things have been business as usual for Zane and I. He had gym kix this morning and ran around like a mad man. I swear his hair was wet with sweat within the first 10 minutes. Good times. I picked up my bag of goodies that I won from the scrapbook store and I will post of pic later.

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

I like this one too! Isn't that nice that if you don't like something you can always redo it. Looks good and I can't wait to hear what was in your bag of goods.

Michelle said...

It's great! Much improvement over the first one. I think it's perfect, no advice from me :)