May 9, 2006

Prize



Here is all the loot I won. Honestly, I will probably never use about 75% of it myself. But I can save the stuff I don't like for future swaps or try selling it or just give it to someone that can use it. There are a few good things in there. It was fun winning something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks better than the way you described it...not bad for being free! Plus it is always fun to win!!

ChristyR said...

I'm trying to figure out exactly what some of the products are! If you think you can't use some of the stuff-there's always cardmaking or use one thing in a different way or alter it maybe? Then again, there's always giving it away to someone else? I have found that some things I think I would never use I'm using now. Like when I first started scrapbooking I would never even think of putting a button on my page but lately I've been buying all kinds of buttons and putting them on lots of pages and I love the way it looks! My advice, hold onto the stuff you think you don't like and come back to it in a few weeks just to see if it's useable for a later date!