Jul 19, 2006

Pictures...

have been added to the collection at right. I apologize for posting so many, but the pictures I use for scrapbooking come straight from Shutterfly so I put everything on there that I think I can use later. Everything you see in that album was taken in Wisconsin. The first ones are of boating and fishing at my parents' place. Then there are several taken with family at my Aunt's place. Then we went down to southern WI, where the remaining pics were taken. The pool/swing set shots were taken at my cousin's place. The last ones, of the pond, were taken at another cousin's place. She created and built that pond herself. It is absolutely beautiful. Very peaceful. She is doing that as a business on the side, in addition to running a farm. Oh and I almost forgot....the last few were of Zane after he fed himself black and red raspberries. We picked wild berries at the farm and Zane and I had eaten all of ours before we left. They were delicious. Gwen managed to take a container home with her. We had a blast up there. I can't wait to go back again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, it is really beautiful up there! Looks like ya had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful memories - summer 2006. Zane and his cousins continue to thrive and blossom. mb