Jul 14, 2006

We're back...

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July. We had a great time in Wisconsin. I will share more pictures later. This one of Zane was taken on the 4th at my Aunt's place. The kids all made their own t-shirts. (thanks for the idea, Teresa) We got back to Texas on Tuesday evening, picked Abe up from the airport in Dallas on Wednesday morning and returned to Killeen that afternoon. He is here until the 28th and we are just going to do our best to make the most of that time. I know it will go by way too fast. Last night we saw the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie at the drive-in theater. Today we are headed to the zoo in Waco. It is nice having a complete family again. I can't wait until this deployment is over. We are 8 months into it now, so when Abe goes back he will have 3-3 1/2 months remaining. Zane has been excited to see Daddy. He let Abe hold him right away at the airport. They have been playing and wrestling and having an all around good time together. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I will post more as time allows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am so thankful you are having this R & R time. I know this second leaving will be tough, but continue to lift you in prayer for strength and perserverance. mb