Aug 14, 2006

20 Things I Hate

It's my blog and I can hate if I want to. Actually this comes from a fellow blogger and I decided to give it a try. It was not very easy for me to think of 20 things I hate. That's a lot of things! It took me more than a day to compile the list so, here goes...



  1. I hate receipts a mile long when you buy only a few things. This is an example of one from Target, yesterday. I bought 6 items and this is what I walk away with...
  2. I hate finding no soap in bathrooms, public or otherwise.
  3. I hate last minute mergers in traffic.
  4. I hate buying something specifically because I have a coupon and then forgetting to use the coupon at the checkout.
  5. I hate liars.
  6. I hate caviar.
  7. I hate being around people who are constantly negative.
  8. I hate my small boobs.
  9. I hate when people think rules should be broken for them, just because.
  10. I hate year long deployments.
  11. I hate when parents don't take child car seat safety seriously. Do your homework, this is important.
  12. I hate my frizzy hair. I wish it could air dry and look great.
  13. I hate working with people who have no work ethic.
  14. I hate nails on a chalkboard.
  15. When cleaning bathrooms, I hate scrubbing the bathtub.
  16. I hate trying to make plans with wishy washy friends.
  17. I hate that I lost an earring recently that I have worn daily for the past 5+ years.
  18. I hate grape, banana or watermelon flavored candy.
  19. I hate living so far away from my family in Wisconsin.
  20. I hate shrimp.

Alright, my venting is over. Do I feel any better? Not really. But it gave me something to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting maybe i should do one too