Aug 16, 2006

Full Day


Today was a full day that kept us busy, just the way I like it. First thing this morning I went to the gym and participated in the step aerobics class which I haven't been to in almost 2 months!! It was great to get back in the class. And Tracy, I broke a sweat, early on, too. You'd a been proud.


Zane and I decided to bake chocolate chip cookies late this morning. He was a very good little helper.

We went swimming on post for almost 2 hours and the water felt wonderful. It wasn't crowded either since kids are back in school. We came home and ate dinner. We got to talk to Abe on the computer for a little bit. Then Zane played games on the computer while I scrapped. I got 2 layouts done today.


Then it was bathtime and bedtime for Zane. I watched some television and took care of some chores. I also lined up a sitter for a scrapbooking class I'm taking in September. I'm very excited about it and actually in the middle of doing the homework for it now.


Ironically, I heard good and bad news regarding two different friends and pregnancy, today. A good friend of ours found out that her fetus never started developing. They thought they were 4 months along with their 3rd child but the sonogram just showed a 4 month old sac. Our thoughts go out to them during this difficult time. Then another friend of mine called to let me know that her IVF procedure was successful and they are pregnant. It has not been an easy road for them to conceive with their 2nd. I am so happy for them. She will find out in a little over 2 weeks if they are having one or more! Here's hoping they have an uneventful pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud that you broke a sweat..that is a good thing! And why didn't I get any cookies to take home with me today?