Zane and I will be heading home today. We have been in North Texas the past few days. I had to come up and order my dress for my sister's upcoming wedding. I also went to Ikea yesterday with my brother and bought the desk I want to use for my scrapbooking. I am so glad he could go because I wouldn't have been able to manage the large, heavy boxes and Zane without him. Thanks, Mark. Now I can't wait to get home and get everything put together and start SCRAPPIN'! And in other home improvement news, Abe's Dad will be down tomorrow to paint Zane's bedroom. I can't wait to see the final results of that, either. I am bringing my 11 year old brother-in-law and sister-in-law home with us today and they will go home with their parents tomorrow. I need to stop at Lowe's on the way back home and then I have a lot of prepping to do in Zane's room tonight. Lots of work ahead of me, but I love it. I should have pictures to post by Sunday. Have a great weekend, everyone.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment