Aug 12, 2006

The power of family


Today took me right back to my childhood. Many a Saturday was spent working, working, working until a nice, big meal with the entire family and relaxing the evening away. My in-laws were in town and we got a lot accomplished. Zane's room got painted, the light fixture in the kitchen was replaced and my new desk and chair were put together. I will have pictures of everything in the next day or two. I am real pleased with Zane's room. And I LOVE my new desk. We had a great meal of salad, ribeye and mashed potatoes. I truly enjoyed spending this time with Abe's family even if a lot of it was spent getting projects done. But most of all it reminded me of how great it can feel being surrounded by loved ones. The only thing that could have made it better is having Abe here. I leave you with a pic of Randy, Teresa, Britt and Elizabeth, with a wall from Zane's new room as the backdrop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys got a lot done...very impressive! I can't wait to see it all!

Anonymous said...

thats a good pic of me (britt)