Aug 21, 2006

It's Official


Zane's baby brother or sister will be 3 1/2 years younger than him. I am due on April 18th. I went to the doctor's office this morning to confirm what I learned this weekend. We are VERY excited!! We couldn't have asked for better timing. Abe will only miss the first trimester and will be home for the birth. I was honestly shocked Saturday when I took the first test. I had convinced myself the timing was off while Abe was home for R&R. It was a pleasant surprise, though. It took me hours to catch Abe online and tell him the news. I'm looking forward to another pregnancy and hope it goes as smoothly as the first. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around being a family of four. It's going to be different and certainly more challenging to keep up with 2 little ones as opposed to 1, but I can't wait!!

7 comments:

Rinny said...

I was wondering why there was no partaking of at least one drink on Saturday, but I chalked it up to driving. Congratulations! All three of you! I guess we won't be catching you on the next one. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Sounds like Abe didn't get much r&r while in town ;)

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Tracy's...Congratulations on baby number two! Something wonderful to remember your husbands weeks at home! Wishing you and your family all the best during this exciting time!

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Congrats on the pregnancy! It will be so nice to have Abe home for most of it; I threatened my husband with his life if I ever go thru another pregnancy by myself again.
Take care of yourself,
Janet

Anonymous said...

Wow - that was fast! Am so happy for all of you. Drink plenty of fluids in this hot Texas weather, eat your veggies, put your feet up, and know loving prayers are sent your way. mb

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to get on line before today very well. computer problems.

Sorry!! I emailed you my replies but will add more here to join the crowd who is celebrating!!

Isn't this GREAT news? Though...not a surprise to me....I kept having hunches!!

You are a wonderful Mom and Abe is a wonderful Dad!! Lucky Baby yet to come. Lucky Zane!!

Makes me feel so happy!! I'm glad that you are happy too. Thanks to you each, Beth & Abe & Zane for all the joy you bring into my life...and now...more JOY!!

Weird Granny says " Think Pink"...I could be wrong. I think this one is a girl.

I love you all three.

Granny

Yours truly said...

Holy cow! Congratulations, Beth! And it looks like you have the Clock link figured out (I can't find your email!)

P.S. My Word verificatin ends with abe. I thought that was cute.