Aug 20, 2006

Zane's room...After


These are pics of Zane's room since it got painted last weekend. Randy and Britt did a great job in there. And they work fast, too. I mean like they had the first coat done inside of an hour. Wow! It would have taken me days to get that job done. The stars on the curtain rod and tiebacks used to be blue but I painted them red so they didn't look quite so Dallas Cowboys. There are still a couple more things I would like to do in there, like maybe buy Zane a twin size bed. And he needs a dresser or bookcase of some sort. I would like to get some of his toys up off the floor. The second picture shows a gun holster hanging on the hook. That belonged to my mother and she played with it as a little girl growing up in the 1950's. That just makes it so special to me. I'm glad she held on to it all of these years.

No comments: