Sep 29, 2006

Happy Friday!

I have set only two goals for myself this weekend.



1. Plant the new flowers I picked up yesterday.

2. Scrap, scrap and then scrap some more!!!



Well I already planted the flowers this morning, after returning from the gym. So now I should be able to focus on scrapping, right? We'll see. I'll keep you posted.



In other news...the mail cut-off date for sending packages/letters to Abe is October 1st. Personally I think a couple days after that would be fine too, since mail has been making it over there in about a week's time. Also, our Family Readiness Group has scheduled a meeting for October 17th. And it is to be the last meeting of this deployment. After this meeting I won't see that bunch of people until the Welcome Home ceremony. Doesn't that just sound so wonderful. The end is near!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I expect to see some pages soon!

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your family the very best. Life is rough but we persevere.