Sep 19, 2006

Mmmmmmmm


Can't you just smell 'em? I was inspired to make some rolls today. And let me just say that if you have never had my homemade rolls you are really missing out. I can't remember the last time I made them; I don't know what's wrong with me. They are super easy (courtesy of my bread machine). They should make a nice addition to the meal I am cooking at Tracy's tonight. It is Weeds night....very exciting. It doesn't take much to please me :)


Abe, honey, I hope this post wasn't too painful for you. Just know that I will make these as often as you like when you get home. I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rolls were super yummy! As was the rest of dinner. And Weeds night is very exciting, always!

We 4 King said...

mmmmmm Yes I love your rolls!! But when i tried your recipe... It just wasnt as good as yours.=) Mmmmmmm I can taste them now.

Anonymous said...

Your rolls look wonderful! I never had a machine, but I think that's great to have one. I went into the KNEAD routine and it makes a great meal. I hate to sound like a smart alec, but boys ...are boys...in every age and time. I finally bought cheap flashlights and gave them. Explaining that the room has the same thing in it, with the lights on that it has with the lights off. Just shine a light and you'll see. Hope that might help Mom get some sleep. Strange that these are funny to remember once they are grown up and you can sleep. However, when they are older and don't see monsters on the wall, you STILL don't get any sleep waiting for the car to pull in the driveway that they are so SURE they know how to drive, already!! Even though they've jerked you along as a passenger learning how. Love you, Granny

Rinny said...

Beth? You okay? You around?