Sep 18, 2006

What it's like to raise a boy





On another note, this imaginative boy has convinced himself that the shadows he sees in his room at night are monsters. So we have been "battling" them for the last couple of weeks. Well last night was rough. He went to bed without much trouble, but woke up at 11, 1, 3, and 5:30 before getting up for the day at 7. And not only that, Mackie had to go out to pee at 3:30. Somehow I still made it in to the gym for my step class. And unfortunately we did not get naps today. I think I will be heading to bed early tonight. Hopefully we don't have a repeat of last night.







I'm thinking of adding a "lesson of the day" to my blog....it may be a tough challenge but I'll give it a try.







Today's lesson - BLANKETS DO NOT GOOD BRIDGES MAKE. (I guess in this case it is Zane's lesson)

2 comments:

Lora said...

I can't wait for those days. Just a few very short years, I'm sure!

Yours truly said...

I was holding my breath waiting for him to fall off. I love the repetitive Cheese!